COVID-19 Important Information
The physical participation in Frankfurt/Main is strongly limited. Persons who physically participate in the conference must adhere to the hygiene rules of the state of Hessen and of the organizer; in case of refusal, the person can be excluded from the event.
- Wear a mask where required and it makes sense
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly
- Coughing and sneezing only into a tissue or the crook of your arm
- Use disposable tissues and dispose of them in a waste bin after each use
- No shaking hands, no hugs / cheek kisses
- Do not touch your nose, mouth and eyes with your hands (especially after holding on to handles on buses or using door handles, which are touched by many, but also at home)
- Clean/disinfect smartphone, mobile phone, tablet etc. regularly
Please note that wearing a mask is mandatory in public traffic and public interior spaces as well as shops and supermarkets.
There are still restrictions in travel operations, especially with countries outside the EU. In addition, new risk areas are identified daily. For entries into Germany from risk areas (here: current information), a COVID-19 test must be performed on entry and quarantine must be observed until the result is reported.