- For the list of participants (as of 11.09.2020), please click here.
- We will have a mixture of people physically in Frankfurt and virtually in the information space. Both join the same virtual ZOOM sessions. During the breaks and the evening events a connection between physical and virtual attendance is realized by video-streaming. You'll receive the login details of the live-event website via email by the beginning of the conference week --> Live-Event click here
- Read more about the requirements of virtual participation here
- If you want to take part physically, you find some additional information here
- Each Paper Session is 90 minutes long, with 3 papers to be presented within, each session is chaired
- Presentations are 15-20 minutes followed by a 10 min. Q&A / Poster presentations are 5-7 minutes (Poster Plenary Session on Friday)
- We ask you not to exceed your allocated time. Since we have parallel sessions this would be critical to the overall success of the conference.
- Please use common presentation software for your presentation, e.g. Powerpoint, Keynote etc. and use our design tips